27 October 2018
- Juniors (schools) play from 07:30 to 10:00.
- Seniors (adults) play from 10:30.
- When you register (before or on the day) you will receive a start time.
- Cost: R250 per player (includes a hot dog in the Beehive).
- The draw of the Polo competition takes place at 19:00 in the beer tent.
- Consists of 10 holes.
- Hole 8 is an extra "closest to the pin" hole that is not included in the score.
- All the holes are Par 3.
- Count on "6-ring".
- 2-ball format - both scores count.
- Everyone is playing from "scratch".
- Score cards are issued on that day.
THE BEER TENT
- The beer tent will be open from 12:00.
- Braai meat packs will be available at R60 each (steak, tjop and boerewors).
- Side dishes and cutlery are provided.
- Hole 8: Closest to the pin - Sheep.
- Best 5 2 balls - seniors.
- Best 5 2 balls - juniors.
- Best score - seniors.
- Best score - juniors.
- Hole in one - Weekend at Kruger Park Lodge.
- Best 2-Ball - Weekend at Komanandi Lodge.
- Stalls must be erected from 07:00 to 07:30.
- Costs include marketing opportunity and 2-Ball play.